Dante and PoE Amplifiers:
Keiga has two types of Dante Audio Amplifier Product Lines:
1. PoE Amp Line
2. DSP Distribution Amp Line
- 71W Dante PoE/PoE+/PoE++ 4ch Amp Board (ED-008)
- 71W Dante PoE/PoE+/PoE++ 2ch Amp Board w/90W PSE (ED-009)
- 71W Dante PoE/PoE+/PoE++ 2ch Amp Board (ED-005)
- 71W Dante PoE/PoE+/PoE++ 2ch Amp End Device (ED-71)
- 22W Dante PoE/PoE+ 2ch Amp Board (ED-004)
- 22W Dante PoE/PoE+ 2ch Amp End Device (ED-22)
- 90W PoE Injector (EI-90)
- 30W PoE Splitter (ESDC)
Below is Keiga’s current digital audio network ecosystem with Dante PoE Amps, Dante Distribution Amps, Dante PoE Speakers, Dante Audio Input Device, Dante Streaming Device, and Dante Audio Selection Keypad.
All Dante PoE Amps include Keiga’s custom DSP engine and Auto discovery firmware.
For projects that do not require Dante, the Dante modules may be removed from these amplifiers and can be customed to your brand’s specifications.
2. Dante DSP Distribution Amp Line
Both of these rail-mounted Dante audio distribution amps were showcased by Audinate at 2019 Infocomm. These products are ready to be shipped and customized to your brand’s requirements.
Dante & Keiga
Dante, developed by Audinate, is a combination of software, hardware, and network protocols that delivers uncompressed, multi-channel, low-latency digital audio over a standard Ethernet network.
Keiga has been licensed by Dante technologies since 2016, and we have developed products using both Danate Ultimo and Broadway chipsets.
Dante and PoE Product Images
Please note that we do not offer to sell to any individuals or customers without customizaton. Minimum quantity and customization to your brand are required.